Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New House

I know it's been months... but here are some pictures of the new house. 
Entry way and living room.

Living room from the front door.



Dining room.  We just got this table in time for Thanksgiving.



Living room
Family room ahead, kitchen to the left, study to the right.

View from kitchen looking towards the family room.

Kitchen with some cute boys.
Study

Looking from the family back towards the living/dining room.


Pictures of the upstairs to come...

4 comments:

Ina & co. said...

Gorgeous! I'm totally jealous. I LOVE it!

Diane said...

So beautiful! I LOVE the windows, and the paint is great too. Now I for sure need to come and see it in person.

elnaclark said...

I love it too. I can't wait to see it in person. I am sure that this seems like such a perfect fit for your family!

Matt said...

We love having visitors!! Come on out!