Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of Those Days

About a week ago, I stopped for a minute and looked at my kitchen. It was a disaster to say the least. Here is the recipe for my disaster…

Take a trip to the grocery store.

IMG_2534

Add in making a batch of bread.

IMG_2537

While bread is rising make lunch. But don’t clean it up. You only have one hand since a baby is in the other hand…

IMG_2536

Eventually J took a nap and B-man was distracted enough so that I could attack the mess and get it done. Of course then it was time for dinner.


2 comments:

Laura said...

ah, you have captured a mother's life exactly. i'm not ever brave enough to take pictures of my kitchen! i liked this post, though, so maybe i'll have to take a picture next time.

B said...

Can I have a bite of all the yummy stuff that made that mess?