Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010


Dear Family and Friends,


Monday morning by the time we were in bed from our flight it was about two in the morning. So we decided to let everyone sleep in a little. We got B-man to school late, but he was still there for part of the day. Most of the day was about recovering, unpacking, etc. I did take J to the doctor, I was sure he had an ear infection. Turns out his ears are fine, and he just has a mystery virus. For FHE we went to dinner as a family. The lack of sleep did help people to go to bed at the right time that evening.


Tuesday morning I had a presidency meeting. M stayed home all day because we were getting a new phone/internet/cable and he wanted to be there if any problems arose. I was so happy that I didn’t have to do it by myself. I made it to the grocery store and did more unpacking. That night was mutual. We did a little matching game where we matched the General Authority to the topic of their talk. It was a little harder than I thought it would be. It didn’t help that I forgot to bring an answer key.


Wednesday there was not much else to report for the day. That night was book club. I hosted it and we discussed Jane Eyre. I am a little embarrassed to admit that I hadn’t read it before now in my life, but I really enjoyed it. It felt good to “flex” my reading muscles, and I really do think that it is an amazing book. Now I get to reward myself by seeing the movie.


Thursday and Friday were both slow days. Nothing very exciting to report.


Saturday morning I hit a few garage sales, and while I was gone the boys were busy cleaning the house. Kind of a great arrangement for me… The rest of the day we enjoyed the perfect weather by working and playing outside. B-man loved playing with the neighborhood kids and didn’t want to come in at the end of the day.


Sunday morning was back to business as usual. M had meetings, and then was able to come home for lunch before church. Church went well, and then we came home for a tasty dinner. After dinner I drove to the temple Visitor’s Center to hear a concert that included a solo by my cousin that is a very talented violinist. She did an amazing job, and to sweeten the deal I got to see my aunt that was in town for the occasion. I was just sad that M had to miss the performance.


We love you all!

R, M, B-man, and J


No comments: