Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day


Exactly one week ago J woke up crying early in the morning. That woke up B-man. J eventually fell back asleep, and then I heard B-man singing loudly a song that he had made up. In my early morning stupor I couldn't remember the words, but it was about George Washington. I stumbled into B-man's room and asked him to "please be quiet so J doesn't wake up again!"

B-man responded with an emphatic... "But Mom, he was such a GREAT man!"

Then all today he has been talking about President's day. He chose his outfit especially for this holiday, and he chose the pose. (This coming from a boy that no longer lets us take his picture at all!)

He chose the pants because they reminded him of the army, and the shirt because of the American flag. And yes it was freezing today.

3 comments:

elnaclark said...

He is SO cute and he looks JUST like George. Good job!

Diane said...

Isn't it funny what catches the attention of some children?

Shoshanah said...

Oh how I miss that boy!

p.s. He is so patriotic. I love it!