Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year, A New Adventure

2010

I went to the gym today. It's my first time ever going as an adult. (I did use the BYU gym, but I don't think it counts.) I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I didn't want to look like I didn't know what I was doing. Because really, I had no idea. The treadmills looked a little crowded so I chose the stationary bike first. It was nice and empty. No one to notice me trying to figure out the machine. Of course first I had to figure out how to get the seat moved back.

2 comments:

Diane said...

It took me a year at the gym to get brave enough to try Pilates. I still haven't figure out one of the bikes. I know the treadmill forward and backward, though.

RayRay said...

YAY!! I'm so proud of you! do you go to Gold's Gym? they totally still owe me money.