Monday, May 24, 2010

May 23, 2010

May 23, 2010


This has been a crazy week. It has been full of things that are important to do, but not that exciting to write about. I apologize in advance.


Monday was full of things. In the afternoon I took B-man to the dentist. The ladies at the office got such a crack-up out of him and what he was saying. He was telling them all about his two girlfriends how they are “a lot older, cause they are six.” While we were at the dentist M was going to his first physical therapist appointment. He thinks they will be really helpful in getting his back feeling better. That night we had FHE. We talked about our bodies. We had told B-man that he would be getting a special surprise at the end of FHE which put him in a very excited mood. When I told him we were going to be talking about our bodies, and asked him what are bodies were good for he said something like this (while being very excited and animated) “Our bodies let us see, and touch, and eat. They really are amazing. I mean look at your body Mom!” It was such a funny moment. After FHE he opened up an envelope that had a little note telling him that we are going to have another baby. It took him a little while to figure it out, but once he did he was really excited. I then left and got a massage. Massages are wonderful, unless you have had one, you can’t understand how amazing they really are. It was done by a friend so it was great to be able to catch up while she was “working” on me.


Tuesday was a pretty slow day. I almost kept B-man home from school because he has a nasty cough, but he begged to go so I let him. He seemed a little better once he was home. That night was our Relief Society (aka Enrichment).


Wednesday the notable things were that I did some visiting teaching. Then that night M had a bunch of things to do for church. First he went and did some visits of members and then he had a PPI with a member of the Stake Presidency.


Thursday was another slow day. I did more visiting teaching, and that night M did more visits. That is going to be a pattern for the next couple of weeks.


Friday the weather was beautiful so I took the boys to the park. I found out that B-man can now do the monkey bars all by himself. It was very exciting. J had a good time eating the wood chips when I finally put him down. That night we had pizza for our family party and then went to a friend’s house to help them spread some mulch. M and B-man had a great time outside while J and I hung out inside and chatted with my friend. I left M working so that I could get the boys in bed, J was super wasted, but B-man wanted to stay and play.


Saturday morning poor J woke up with a terrible cough and congestion. I think he got what B-man had earlier in the week. I went and looked for garage sales. It was a great day for deals! We took advantage of the good weather and worked in the yard too. J took lots of naps, so hopefully he will get better quickly. That evening we took B-man to a birthday party. While he was at the party we ran some errands at the mall and then picked him up and went home. After eating and getting the boys in bed M and I watched an episode of “Foyle’s War” and ate some fun treats.


Today has been more like the same. M went to the meetings in the morning. I worked on a lesson. The advisor wasn’t going to be able to make it at the last minute. We decided that M would stay home from church with J. Both of them were not feeling that well. Church went well, and it was so nice to come home to dinner ready to eat. Cute M had made dinner even though he wasn’t feeling well. After dinner we played some balloon basketball/volleyball and then read some books before getting the boys in bed.


We love you all!


R, M, B-man, and J


2 comments:

Lucy said...

Bman is witty! I loved his cute comment about bodies and the one about girls. Too funny! Yay for being pregnant!

ash said...

Love to read your posts. I am impressed by your garage sale skills. I need some tips from you. And of course, congrats on the fun news of expecting.