Monday, April 9, 2012

House Pics

    We finished a few house projects around here.  I made some drapes for the master bedroom.  They are lined and everything.  It's not the first time I've made drapes, but these turned out about 1000% better than the last ones I made.  Probably because I followed an online tutorial instead of making it up myself.  They are even lined!  M put up the rod and we got them hung this week.


     We rented a ladder on Friday.  It was a very big ladder.  So big it hardly fit in our house.  M had a good friend come over and together they took down our old entry light and put up the new light.  It seemed to go smoothly, but I didn't help at all, so I can't really say.  I got the new light on Craigslist.  It makes me happy every time I walk down the stairs.
The old light.


The men working hard.


The new light.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I love the curtains-- they turned out so well! And how nice that you have such tall ceilings in your bedroom. And a super super tall entry way-- love that. The new chandelier is gorgeous! Nice work.

Diane said...

So pretty!

emi. said...

i love all of this...