Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012


April 23, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,

This is two weeks late, so I am going to do a very fast version before I forget…







Monday:  Matthias’ parents were still in town.  We toured Balls Bluff Battlefield in the morning the weather was perfect.  Then for lunch we had a very nice friend who watched the boys for us and the adults went to tour Matthias’ work and have lunch.  It was a great afternoon.  That night for FHE we took family pictures.  It was as much fun as family pictures can be…

Tuesday:  Matthias took his parents to the airport early in the morning.  Mid-morning we picked up Benjamin and went to try and see the space shuttle Discovery fly over our area and land.  The Udvar Hazy Museum parking was full but we were allowed to park on the off ramp and then walked to the over pass.  Our seats could not have been better!  We saw the Discover fly over us three times before it landed.  Each time it was thrilling.  The boys loved it, and watching all the police officers managing the crowds.
I love the boys in this... RM trying to explain something to J and B-man in his own world.

Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday:  I can’t remember anything.  Matthias was working nights; he had a few interviews, etc…  Oh!  I did have a little party with the women’s ward team to celebrate winning the championship.
Saturday:  I went to a community garage sale.  I didn’t find much, but everything I found was awesome and ridiculously cheap.  Benjamin’s football game in the afternoon.  He lost and was disappointed, but it was fun to watch him play.  That night Matthias went to an activity for the youth in the ward.

Sunday:  Matthias left very early for his meetings.  I survived through Sacrament meeting and a very hectic primary.  It will be much easier when Robert is in the nursery instead of me trying to find people to take care of him.  I’m glad he goes next week.  We came home alone and Matthias surprised us all by getting home at a reasonable hour.  (I had forgotten to ask what time he “thought” he would be home.)

We love you all!
The C Crew

1 comment:

Lucy said...

A few things: first, I am so not ready to be a bishops wife. I don't even like it that Brian has to go to YM once a week. You are a better woman than I am ready to be. Second, I love those family pictures! You look gorgeous and the boys are darling. I also love that picture of the boys-- RM is the best in it!