Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Saturday Morning Fun

Waiting at the top of the stairs.
In my family growing up the Easter Bunny always came to our house on Saturday.  That left Easter Sunday for just spiritual things.  We have done the same thing in our family, except the Easter Bunny doesn't bring much.  They had plenty of candy from the two other egg hunts with friends.





For a few years I have put pictures of Easter week on the stairs with a little treat under each picture.  Then we talk about the pictures as the boys come down the stairs.
Telling about a picture.  I wasn't expecting a photo of me.

After a quick inspection of things on the table, the boys were off to hunt for our hard boiled eggs.
Football and Star Wars stickers books.
Everyone is excited.

B-man made quick work of his eggs.


RM crushing his eggs.

And here's a little video of the madness...






1 comment:

Diane said...

I just love reading about your lives. And seeing pictures.