Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ultrasound Pictures

This picture is when the baby was ten weeks along.  He was already moving around visibly.  

The others are from twenty weeks.  It's amazing what happens in those ten weeks.  He now has everything he needs, it's just in miniature form.  I forget what a miracle this process is!  It's amazing me all over again.  We could even see the lips and nose in the ultrasound! Another interesting thing from the ultrasound is that they could measure how much he weighed.  At the time he was measuring 15 oz. which is bigger than I expected.  He was measuring big, but they don't switch the due dates, plus there's really no question about mine...  I have no idea how accurate it is, but it was all very interesting. 


2 comments:

emi. said...

oh my gosh! i can't wait. he is BEAUTIFUL! they are so clear!

Kristen said...

Look at those toes! That is one of the cutest ultrasound pictures I've seen. Congratulations!!