Sunday, April 5, 2009

B-Man's Casual Wear

B-man didn't really understand that he didn't have to wear his normal Sunday clothes today. We wanted him to still look nice. I was thinking some khaki pants and a polo shirt. B-man occasionally will choose his clothes. He knew that today was Sunday so he started finding his Sunday clothes. He pulled out his black Sunday pants and I couldn't persuade him that he didn't need to wear them. It probably didn't help that all his other pants were clean and unfolded in the laundry basket. He kept asking where his church shirt was, and for help getting it out of his closet. I kept telling him that he just needed a shirt with a collar, not a shirt with buttons. After leaving him on his own for a while, this is what he came up with. When I saw him I immediately started laughing because it was so funny. It's not exactly the casual wear that I was thinking of. After capturing it on camera I helped him choose a different polo shirt.


P.S. Can you tell he has entered the phase where he has forgotten how to smile? It is either nonexistent or way too big...

2 comments:

L said...

Becca- SO funny! I just read it aloud to your mom and sisters- we're all sitting around on our computers and having a too-late night here at the Grandma House. I read it to myself at first, and just starting laughing...he is so great!!

B said...

Sooooo GQ. Nice, Benjamin.