Sunday, June 27, 2010

J’s Birthday

J turned one.

IMG_0589

I tried all day to get a great picture of him looking at the camera, but he was too speedy for me.

IMG_3861

He loved his chocolate cupcake.  And the sparkler entranced him.

IMG_3872

IMG_3881 IMG_3879

 

Here is a little about him, he…

crawls

cruises holding onto furniture

will scream for any fruit, but especially loves watermelon and blueberries

will eat anything I give him, even collard greens and kale

hates milk

loves to wrestle with B-man or other babies

loves to dump things out of containers

says a few words, “yes, mom, ball”, and maybe “B-man” today

can nod and shake his head with amazing clarity

loves the bath and is learning to love the pool

IMG_3918

IMG_3906

IMG_3909

I love this boy, and I am so grateful he came to our family!

2 comments:

Laura said...

so cute! it makes me excited to have my baby and see him turn one. i know it's a long ways off, but still.........
how are you feeling?

Jo-Dan said...

What!?!?!?! When did this happen? Next thing you're going to tell me is that B-man is going to be 6 and you are going to have another baby...