Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Big 3-0

Today M turns 30!
He seems to be taking it all in stride.
Here are 30 reasons I love this man. In no particular order...

Some of them are probably going to be cheesy, so you don't need to read them if it will cause you to throw up in your mouth a little...
1. You happily do the dishes almost every night.
2.  You gave a secret funeral for Speedy so I didn't have to cry and be sad with B-man.
3.  You make me feel little, even now when I am jumbo and preggo.
4. You serve without complaining.
5.  You work hard so that I can stay home and be a mom.
6.  You love God.
7.  You don't complain.
8.  You know I love you even when I only get you swim goggles for your birthday.
9.  I can make you happy just by making you a great dinner.
10.  You let me take care of you when you are sick.
11.  You never complain about me buying things at garage sales.
12.  You never complain about anything I buy.
13.  Instead of getting mad when I roll my eyes at you; you just make fun of me.
14.  You get along with my family.
15.  You're an amazing father.
16.  You make me feel like a supermodel.
17.  You surprise me all the time with little gifts.
18.  When I lose my temper, you don't hold it against me.
19.  You have learned how to fix things in a house.
20.  You were okay with a major career change early in our marriage.
21.  Sometimes you can read my mind when I need to tell you something but I can't because other people in the room can't hear what we need to say.
22.  When I say that you drive too fast you laugh and slow down.
23.  You never complain about how I can not be stealthy when coming to bed.
24.  You let me put my ice cold feet on your toasty feet after getting in bed.
25.  You are easy to talk with.
26.  I'm not afraid of talking about politics with you.
27.  You put the toilet seat down, and you are clean with your toothpaste.
28.  You are great at coming up with reasons why I shouldn't worry about something.
29.  You gave me a second chance in dating after I freaked out and was slightly rude. 
 ( I never have been good at hiding how I'm feeling.)
30.  Have I mentioned how good looking you are?


This list is just small and slightly silly.  But just in case anyone was wondering, I sure am glad you were born...

1 comment:

emi. said...

i'm sure happy you guys are married!