Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sister’s Weekend


We had a sister’s weekend with M’s family.  We had Grandma E, L, A, and my own sister E.  She got to participate since she was staying with me at the time.  Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.  I have married into an amazing family.  I love them just like my own.  I feel just like they are my own family.  Some people would cringe at having their house full of their husbands family, but it was fantastic!  I think every family should have a “Sister’s Weekend” every year.  I am trying to get my own family to follow their example. 


I know that I already documented well our daily activities, but just so you know…  It was fun, and it was over too fast.  We needed just one more day.  Getting us all together is hard though!  We missed O, who was in Honduras with her cute family.  It wasn’t the same with out her.


Here are some fun random pictures…


I appreciated all the help I had in making my bump look as pleasing as possible. Here they are helping me.  

IMG_9779

Here I am covering up half of E with my body.  I was completely unaware of the fact that I had hidden her with mine.  It should have been the other way around.

IMG_9809

This is us having a fun little picnic.  We ate lots of good food during our time.

IMG_9760

When we weren’t touring DC we were being crafty and making magnets.  They turned out fantastic, and I learned to appreciate how each person could see different things in the same magazine that would make great magnets.

magnet_caps_004[9]

Thanks to all those who helped make this possible…  I can’t wait for next year!


2 comments:

L said...

It was so much fun! I also wished it had been at least 1 day longer! Thanks for having it at your house! It was such fun and you are a lovely hostess!

emi. said...

i love the magnet picture! and the baby bump picture!