Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wheat

I made a batch of wheat bread recently which usually requires that I grind some wheat so that I have enough flour.  After I was done grinding the wheat I had a little left in my container that I left on the kitchen table.  The next thing I knew B-man had turned it into a construction site.  He has played with his tractors in the wheat all week.  


I just couldn't help but document his imagination... 

Usually he had a few more tractors and excavators involved, but there is always at least one truck in the tub.

3 comments:

L said...

That is too funny! I love Benjamin! Can you believe you could have a baby in 2 weeks if he comes as early as Benjamin did? I'm so excited!

Ina & co. said...

Pinto beans are also great for construction vehicles.... :) What fun!!!

emi. said...

this cracks me up. how is the pet caterpillar doing?