Monday, March 30, 2009

Informal Poll

We've moved addresses...

So update your readers. We have felt the need to be a little safer with our Internet usage.

So here's the question...
We moved our weekly letter to the blog for most people, unless they specifically wanted to keep getting the email. But now I am not sure I want to keep it on the blog for a variety of reasons.
Do you read the weekly updates, and would you be sad if they were gone?


Please be honest, I'm not asking for pity reasons, I just kind of figure that nobody reads it anyway. And I have other reasons too...
Please also know that I may or may not follow the vote, but I am interested in what the readers have to say...

7 comments:

emi. said...

so excited for the new site!
i love getting a little weekly letter. i think either one is good. not posting th weekly letter is probably safer.

also love the new name!

Shoshanah said...

Either way, I read every word of the weekly letter.

I better keep getting it... or else!!!

debby said...

i read the weekly letter, but would be just as happy getting it in the old email style.

Jamie said...

Thanks for telling me about your blog! If you're worried about security issues, you could always make it a private blog.

Diane said...

I read the weekly letter. Put it on the blog, or email it - whichever you prefer - but I want it either way!

anne said...

Bec, I love the weekly letter, as you know from receiving my copious notes and responses to it. I'm with em- email style is probably safer. But it's up to you!

Nicole said...

I read the updates and really like them. Email is cool too.