Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Trip Down Memory Lane



I am trying to get caught up on B's baby book. I think he might be the most photographed child ever, which makes choosing pictures very difficult! It has been so much fun to look through the pictures that we have and see what he looked like years ago. (Yes I am years behind... don't judge.) This was a video that I found of him doing the actions to "Popcorn Popping." He has always loved music; when he was a tiny baby sometimes it was the only thing that would get him to stop screaming. We would sing to him all the songs that we could think of, and eventually he would calm down. My favorite part of the video is when he talks. It's amazing how quickly you forget things like how they sounded when they were little. It also makes me think how BIG he is now. This was taken in February of 2007, when we were in the Allen's house.

P.S. I don't know how to rotate videos yet. That is a technological thing that is above my capabilities... Don't strain yourselves while watching!

4 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting. If you willing, visit or follow my blog please, "sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com

Shoshanah said...

Becca - I think the guy who made the first comment may or may not be my Grandma's Nigerian boyfriend. You probably won $1,000,000.00 in the Mexican Lottery, El Gordo. Congrats!

Nicole said...

I turned my head to the side to get the full effect of Benjamin's dancing but it didn't strain my neck. Love it!

anne said...

Bec: It's so great to see a comment from our old friend Aristiono Nugroho!

That video was so cute- I had my own trip down memory lane this morning when I was looking for a certain picture and ended up going through a bunch of old pics. It's true- I forget how much Mary has changed, then I look at old pics. It made me excited for my next baby! Also, I don't know how to rotate videos either. I don't think it can be done.