Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School

B-man is at school! I am more than a little amazed that I have entered this phase of my life. It came so much faster than I thought it would. He didn't cry when he left, he just was anxious to hop on the bus and get going. All morning while we were getting ready I kept worrying about different things that could happen while he was gone. We almost switched pants because they had a snap and at first he couldn't snap them himself. (Snaps can be tricky sometimes.) Plus, he didn't eat anything. He said he wasn't hungry just thirsty so he had some juice and a yogurt. I'm pretty sure that right about now he is telling his teacher that he's hungry. There's no snack in Kindergarten so I hope he makes it until eleven when he gets home. It's such a strange thing that for the next at least seventeen years I will get getting kids up and off to school. Sigh... I feel like I just sent him off to the wolves. I hope he makes it.


3 comments:

elnaclark said...

Did you take a picture? He will do great. Yikes.

Laura said...

as long as he doesn't sing his song about skunk poop....

Shoshanah said...

Picture! Update! How did it go? His fans are waiting patiently...