Sunday, September 27, 2009

September 27, 2009



September 27, 2009


Dear Family and Friends,


This has been a long week. It’s finally over and I can’t say that I am sad. Monday and Tuesday were normal days without much going on. We did FHE got some shopping done for the week, etc. B-man started coming down with a cold and on Tuesday we had mutual.


Wednesday B-man woke up feeling pretty gross. I had to wake him up which is pretty unusual for him, so I kept him home from school. Also that day I watched two of the children of a woman that I visit teach. She knew about B-man being sick but still needed me. The kids were at my house all day, and things went pretty well. I tried at first to keep B-man separated from them, but after a few hours it was impossible to keep up. After feeding the children dinner they were picked up and then we put B-man to bed.

Thursday B-man was feeling good enough to go to school. I watched the two kids again, although for a little less time than the previous day. They were two busy, busy days. That night M went to B-man’s school to learn about a program where the fathers come and help out at the school for a day.

Friday I woke up not feeling so great. The day was pretty relaxed and I mostly tried to recover and get a little done. That evening we took B-man to a birthday party at Chucky Cheese’s and while he was at the party we went to dinner. It was a quick, but a nice night together. We came home and went to bed early.


Saturday M went canoeing on the Potomac River with some of the men from the Elder’s Quorum. When he got home he was very nice and let me sleep and rest since I was feeling quite sick from the cold I got from B-man. B-man told me several times during the day, “I’m sorry I got you sick Mom.” He was very sweet. It was nice to just sit and sleep and relax. That night after the boys were in bed we watched “Duplicity” and then went to bed early.


Today has been a good Sunday. I woke up feeling well enough to go to church. All that sleep and rest really must have helped. After church we went to dinner with M’ home teaching companion. They had invited over all the families that they home teach. It was a great night even if some of the families couldn’t make it.


We love you all!


R, M, B-man, and J


P.S. These are pictures of the boys as they were going to bed tonight.

No comments: